- Consolidate Domino Servers onto a larger, more robust platform
- Consolidate Domino Domains from five to one
- Upgrade Notes clients and Domino servers
Andy was responsible for the design of the Domino Directory and for the design and implementation of the Domino Servers. He was also third tier support for the server and end user environments.
This Enterprise also engaged Andy to:
- Design and implement their Microsoft's Internet Information Servers
- Design strategic disaster recovery plans for the Lotus Domino server environment
- Provide strategy for the implementation of the MS Exchange Lotus Notes Connector which synchronizes directories and allows mail to flow between Lotus Notes and Microsoft Exchange
Andy also had the senior strategic planning role in a project to consolidate hundreds of distributed, multi-domain WIntel32 based Domino servers down to 12 iSeries systems strategically located in 4 data centers in the US and UK.
The entire clustered server environment supported over 100,000 users and 10,000 Notes applications worldwide.